Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ready Steady...Good to Go

I am ready for...

1. my May classes:
(Sorry about the pics - bad lighting and I have no photo editing software on this laptop.)

This is the 'layout' class, which will feature 3 different sized 'framed' layouts:
One for Cynthia...
One for fans of 'cute'...
And one for me...
And the collage project I showed you in an earlier post is finally done. The project has grown so huge and complicated that we're going to have to teach it in 2 classes - one class for the outside and another class for the inside....whew!

Here's bits of the inside...


And more sneaks of the outside...



And of course, we are all in the midst of getting ready for....

2. Creative Escape - exactly one week to go!!!
It's going to be great! We've got people flying in for the event (not just the teachers) and it's going to be good....tiring I'm sure, but good.

Better go charge my sleep bank this weekend before all the bustling kicks in. See ya.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

These little peeks look gorgeous Sharon! Have fun in your classes, wish I could be there!
xxx Peggy

Kate said...

ooo... looking forward to this one!!

Edleen said...

saw everything and i'm going for one of your class ;) sign me up please!
*ok already told Cynthia to* hehe...

oh yes, this Saturday, full day of fun and hope it'll go smoothly!