Monday, May 25, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New

The Old:
Art Journal class in April - this was fun. There was something very liberating about ripping apart a $24.90 book....haha. I am a closet vandal - anybody used to scribble on your school desk like me? Back then it was destruction of property - now it's art!!! Sorry you can't see li'l goldfish clearly....he's covered in glossy accents and my shoddy photography skills are not doing him any good...
I love see through things...
Absolutely agree with this quote! - Happy accidents (of which there were none for this book ironically...)
And the New...
June classes ready for booking....*And the seasons....they go round and round* (love this Joni Mitchell song).... I'm on to another cycle - got July projects brewing on my mind, so if you see me this week and I seem a little spaced out, you know why. haha.


5 comments:

jaz lee said...

Another FAB & stunning project sharon. Amazing YOU!!!
-jaz

Wendy Kwok said...

hi, it's been a while since I went blog hopping. Love seeing your work again!

Sasha Farina said...

closet vandal? I like that! heee!!

Edleen said...

is that for me??? since it's out with the old ;) hehe...

Happy Weekend and Happy June!
sse you soon :D

Peggy said...

I'm in love with that journal, really!! I wish I could make something like that ... any tutorials coming up maybe???? Please????? LOL.
xxx Peggy