Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hide and Seek...

Hidden Item No. 1: Monkeys
the kids were really hoping to spot them on the nature walk a
long the Southern Ridges on Saturday.......but I think they were hiding from the blistering heat....Us too!
Hidden Item No. 2: Journaling
On a layout for my parents:

Layout Title: "I've Been Meaning to Tell Y
ou..."It's really easy to include quite a bit of extra journaling space on your layout using a Zutter bind-it-all:

1. Cut notches into your base cardstock (so that the wire rings won't stick out of your page and make it not fit into your protector) - I cut 1/2" notches into my page to fit the rings

2. Then punch holes using your bind-it-all

3. make as many pages as you want, and bind it onto the layout with the rings and the Bind-it-all

See the booklet?

Semi-Hidden Item No. 3: Me
I am planning to (hoping to) go into 'hiding' this week at the store so that I can finally start on my December projects....it's 8 days into November and I haven't even started yet!

Betty says that sometimes when I am designing I don't even hear when people are talking to me....so shout if you have to - I'd still want to say hi and chat if you drop by
!

3 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

the layout for your parents are so sweet Sharon!!!

Julie said...

great page sharon love the fun pics too

Wati Basri said...

precious layout of your parents Sharon!