Monday, August 2, 2010

Stamp Sharing - Day 1

Our STAMPING class in July is done (a big thank you to all the ladies who came for class!!!) - we made a little album with lots of pages of stamping ideas to keep and also places for little photos.

So this week I thought I'd share with you five of my favourites from the class - 1 stamping idea each day for the week (weekends excluded, haha), so you can check back here everyday for a little stamping inspiration.

My apologies that I can't quite show you the step by step 'cos I didn't take photos along the way. So let's hope my powers of description are good enough - haha.

DAY 1: Stamp Fade Out
What I did:
1. Stamped the 'merci beaucoup' words repeatedly onto the cardstock without cleaning my stamp in between so the words will slowly fade out. This makes a nice background.

2. Embossed the frame on the black dotted paper in silver.

K. That was a nice easy one. A more complicated one tomorrow K?

2 comments:

Betty said...

hehehe...nice and easy one...i like!

Wendy Kwok said...

this is really cool! love it, Sharon!