Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stamp Sharing - Day 4

Textured Staz On Background:
Ok, this isn't exactly 'real' stamping but its a fun (i.e. messy) thing to try and is open to lots of experimentation.

To make the brown textured background on the transparency,
1. I rubbed Timber Brown Staz On ink all over the transparency directly from the Ink Pad - (this is the messy part)
2. Then I quickly pressed a kitchen towel over it, lifting off the excess ink and also getting the texture of the kitchen towel pressed onto the transparency.

I bet there's lots of other patterns you could make this way....they may not all turn out nice, but I bet you'll have a fun time doing it!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Wow Sharon, thanks for all these stamping tips, you make it all sound so easy! Maybe I should get my stamps out more often???
xxx Peggy