Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sweet Stuff

For some reason, the projects I made recently all seem to be quite sweet....

Like this altered book cover for a dear friend to record the new exciting changes in her life.  I kept everything flat so it'll be 'safer' to have around. No bling to poke the baby! haha.


But with lots of peekaboo Purple Onion stamps here and there.  My favourite part is the 3-section 'ribbon label' - just right for papa, mama and baby's names.

And this card for my dear friend and colleague who is super sweet:


And apparently, the "Sweetheart" class I designed for June is seeing lots of sign ups....

Hmmm....Wonder if that's a sign that I should put away my black paint and brown ink?......nah!  I can only do sweet for so long. :)

9 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Yeah think so too on the sweet signs! Lol. You work so well with pretty, shabby chic, pastel colors. In fact you are good with both styles! Me very envious!

Crafting Queen said...

Such beautiful projects.

Anonymous said...

You do sweet things!!!! :-)Beautiful as always.

Lorraine said...

Your sweet stuff is gorgeous, but no, no, no...don't put away the black paint and brown ink - I love that stuff, too, lol!

selena said...

i like very much altered book,your projects are very beautiful.

Heather Jacob said...

Sharon these are superb, I'm lovin all your elements and details .... so many beautiful bits and pieces to look at ... hugz x

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi my dear and sweet friend!!!!I just love sweet stuff and your altered book....is amazing...another gorgeus work as always!!!
I´m very honored to work with you in scrapforhelp....you are a talent artist.
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Merdrey said...

maybe you are a closet sweet pink person =) Explore your inner being!

Blossom inch said...

lovely lovely lovely...I love all those projects!!!