Sunday, November 6, 2011

In the Attic...

I don't have an attic....but if I did... maybe it would have cool stuff inside like this:
 Like an antique dress form and gold TV (haha)!

 This is my favourite project from October.  It's a bookbinding class (of course) and has

a pencil + twistie tie binding:
A jumbly messy inside:
With lots of little pages within pages...
 all tucked away...

Thanks for indulging my "twisted" ideas - haha.  The fact that you guys still sign up for classes after all these years is something I am ever so grateful for.  Hope you had fun eh?  More bookbinding to come?  I still have tons of string left ;)

10 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

I wanna grow up to be like you... I meant in the creative dept. hehe. You always come up with the best & twisted ideas!! Just amazing :)

Wendy Kwok said...

this is so creative. Totally amazing

Annette said...

Soooo cool !!!
I love it !!

colette said...

love love love this! sad to say, couldn't make it to singapore for the class.

Heather Jacob said...

OH SIGH !!! sharon I just love it every time I visit here ... alwsys something surprising and gorgeous ... this is outstanding and FANTASTICAL !!!! full of magical elements .. hugz x

justi said...

It's really beautiful. I love this fantastic vintage climate in your handicrafts.You used in fantastic way my favourite papier collection 7 gypsies-Off the Wall :)
Thank you for inspiration.

Heather Jacob said...

thanks for your lovely comment Sharon... no it is not my handwriting it is a stamp .. stampers anonymous G3-683 ... hope you find it ... I love this quote ... hugz x

Marília Lopes said...

Hello my dear!
I walked a bit away from my blog for some problems, but I'm going back now
This mini album is a true work of art! It was stunning!
Hugs

Kiki Aposeki said...

Just perfect!! i love love love it!!!

Blossom inch said...

ala Sharon, I also no have attic one...but this is such a gorgeous and nice attic la you created! NAK!!!