Friday, May 11, 2012

Small is Beautiful

Hey ho!

As promised, here's another Graphic45 project to show you!  Its a small little handbound book done with papers from the Graphic45 Le Romantique collection ( I used the 8X8" stack of papers and sliced all the papers in half to get a little 4X4" book)
Its got canvas covers and a 'crackled' picture on the front which I really like. The book is really little but actually took me quite a bit of time to do 'cos of all the stitching and beading on the spine:
 I also got it into my head to white wash and emboss gold edges on ALL the pages (once you do one its too late to turn back)....so, this little book was an exercise in perseverance! haha.

Supplies:
Le Romantique 8X8" pattern paper stack
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back Canvas (white)
Sticker - 7 gypsies
White acrylic paint and gold embossing powder


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the design!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Such a beautiful book, love the binding.

Nancy Wethington said...

Oh such a tease! Please show the inside pages. This is beautiful!

Monika Costa Lima said...

What a gorgeous book! I loved the binding with all the beads and pearls!